Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
The time it takes to complete a website depends on the type of website you want.
A static site is one that is written in HTML only. Each page is a separate document and there is no database that it draws on.
A "dynamic" web site is the best way to ensure your site will grow into the future and be easy to maintain. A dynamic website typically cost more because of its complexity; it can be a more cost effective solution in the long run. A dynamic website is the most effective solution for sites with content requiring frequent updates and/or interaction with the visitors.
RcorpDesign has a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Our goal is to provide high quality, professional service to all of our clients. If you're not satisfied with your new website, we offer a refund guarantee of up to 100% of the advance paid.
Our refund policy works as below:
100% Refund if requested within 15 calendar days from date of order, and
- Prior to showing of any design layout, no questions asked, or
- Before 3rd rounds of revision request.
- Applicable to all plans.
- Refund Policy applicable to all purchases made on or after January 1, 2012 only.
- Refund is not allowed once three rounds of revisions are requested.
- Refund must be requested within 15 calendar days from date of order.
- Refund not applicable on domain registration fees.
- Refund not applicable for express service clients.
- Refund must be requested in writing.
- Refund not applicable on updates and add-ons on existing website.
You can submit your site by yourself to search engine such as Google, Yahoo, Bing or Msn. It doesn't take that long and it's worth it. Or you can give us a call, and we do it for you.
To minimize the cost and involvement of the web site designer, supply as much information as possible. Please, reads the following suggestions: Decide what you want on the web.
- You need to set your goals - What do you want to accomplish?
- You need to organize your ideas into Main Topics.
- Create your words - who will write the text on your site? Do you wish to include a lot of information? Do you have an employee who seems to have a way with words? This can affect the cost of your site if you need web authoring.
- Decide what you want your web site to look like.
- Layout ideas.
- Decide your domain name
- Finally, Contact Us.
Absolutely. Our professional web designer will examine your current site, discuss your goals, and redesign your site..